ADJ Spherion TRI LED Mirror Ball effect with LED tri color
ADJ American DJ
The Spherion TRI LED produces an effect that is similar to a modern Mirror Ball. It features five bright 3-Watt Tri-color LED sources that project sharp beams of light from 116 lenses that rotate and fill an entire room. The unit has a low 27W power draw, and includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket so the unit can be set on a floor or table or hung from the ceiling. Its three DMX channels allow users to control rotation speed and direction, dimming, strobing and color changing. The Spherion TRI LED also features exciting sound active programs that can be accessed by just turning on the fixture.
- Produces razor sharp beams from 116 lenses that rotate 360 degrees from a high output TRI Color LED source that fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 3 DMX Channels (Rotation Speed/Direction; Dimmer/Strobe; Color)
- 1 or 3 Channel DMX Modes
- Beam Angle: 270 degrees
- Low heat output
- 1.8 degree Stepper Motor
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Power Draw: 27W Max
- Includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket (set on floor/table or hang on ceiling)
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (IEC input only)
- Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- LED Source: 5x 3-Watt TRI Color (3-IN-1) LEDs
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 320x320x422mm
- Weight: 5kg.
Buy Now ADJ Spherion TRI LED Mirror Ball effect with LED tri color at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.