A price/performance first in tube microphone technology, AT3060 side-address tube mic delivers warm, classic tube sound. Operating on 48V phantom power, it offers the convenience and easy setup of a studio condenser. The microphone contains a large diaphragm cardioid capsule, large coupling transformer, and a hand-selected, individually tested and aged tube. Its shock-mounted tube assembly dampens mechanically coupled vibrations.
Audio-Technica AT3060 Features:
- Warm classic tube sound
- No dedicated power supply or special cable needed; operates exclusively on 48V DC phantom power
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser element provides high sensitivity and smooth sound reproduction with low noise levels
- Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
- Shock-mounted tube assembly dampens mechanically-coupled vibrations
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
Audio-Technica AT3060 Specifications:
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50-16,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 400 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
NOISE: 17 dB SPL
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 117 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 3 mA typical
WEIGHT: 19.1 oz (540 g)
DIMENSIONS: 6.71" (170.5 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Buy Now Audio-Technica AT3060 at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: USED. Used product, condition checked by Musicarte, 12 months warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
We welcome trade-ins for this product, however, the value of the trade-in shall not exceed the 50% of the value of this product. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to submit your proposal with the pictures of the product you would like to trade.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.