Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
To celebrate Audio-Technicas 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AT4050URUSHI Anniversary Microphone with hand-painted red Japanese maple leaves in urushi lacquer. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each AT4050URUSHI model. The limited edition offering comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050/LE exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technicas AT4050URUSHI. For performance that legends are made of.
Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Features:
- Special 50th anniversary edition with stunning traditional urushi lacquer finish, hand-painted Japanese maple leaves, etched-on serial number, and carefully crafted wooden carrying case
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Specifications:
ELEMENT: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-18,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
NOISE: 17 dB
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
SWITCHES: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
WEIGHT: 510 g
DIMENSIONS: 188.0 mm long, 53.4 mm maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTORS: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8-27 to 3/8-16 threaded adapter; microphone dust cover; wooden case
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R1
Buy Now Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.