The BR series cabinets incorporate very efficient Low Frequency drivers delivering accurate tone with high output. Expect a deep resonate bass from these systems along with a tight, punchy, slap & pop high-end. Extended mid range also makes your bass sound alive.
- Titanium HF driver for crisp-slap highs
- Cross grain laminated multi-ply plywood enclosure construction
- Heavy internal bracing eliminates unwanted cabinet resonance
- Dado joints are assembled with 3000 lbs tensile strength glue
- 16 ga. perforated steel grill
- Covered in black vinyl with
recessed retractable handles cabinets. Read More »
- Four 300w 10" woofers, 1" Titanium HF driver
- Freq. Resp: 53 to 20K Hz -3dB - useable to 38 Hz @ -10dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 1w and 136 dB @ 1200W
- Imp: 4 ohms, power handling: 1200 Watts
- Precision crossover with 5 position HF attenuator
- Covered in black vinyl
- Size: 23.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 25.5" high
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Made in San Diego, California
Reviews e Comments
Abram Gonzlez El Paso, TX
"This cab is amazing! I love it great lows, great highs, great Mids! Very well put together! I'd recommend any Carvin cab to anyone!"
Jeff S. Texas
"Got the BR410-4C to compliment my BX500 amp. This cab thumps!"
Ray Lavigne New Hampshire
"I just got this bottom last week, the 4 ohm at 800 WT model. It has a nice punchy CLEAR tone, very full range for a bass bottom! I push it with a Markbass Tube800 head (800WTS at 4 ohms) so it's a perfect marrage and I've honestly never heard the head sound this good before using different bottoms. The rig makes both my Carvin LB basses sound amazing. I also play a Roland Juno synth through it and because of the wide range of tone it works great as a keyboard bottom too. My only regret is my head doesn't say CARVIN.......... Next time!"
Buy Now CARVIN BR410N-4 4X10"Bass Cabinet 1200W Neodimio 4 ohm at Musicarte Musical Instruments