The BR series cabinets incorporate very efficient Low Frequency drivers delivering accurate tone with high output. Expect a deep resonate bass from these systems along with a tight, punchy, slap & pop high-end. Extended mid range also makes your bass sound alive.
- Titanium HF driver for crisp-slap highs
- Cross grain laminated multi-ply plywood enclosure construction
- Heavy internal bracing eliminates unwanted cabinet resonance
- Dado joints are assembled with 3000 lbs tensile strength glue
- 16 ga. perforated steel grill
- Covered in black vinyl with recessed retractable handles cabinets.
- Four 300w 10" woofers, 1" Titanium HF driver
- Freq. Resp: 53 to 20K Hz -3dB - useable to 38 Hz @ -10dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 1w and 136 dB @ 1200W
- Imp: 4 ohms, power handling: 1200 Watts
- Precision crossover with 5 position HF attenuator
- Covered in black vinyl
- Size: 23.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 25.5" high
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Made in San Diego, California
Reviews e Comments
Abram Gonzlez El Paso, TX
"This cab is amazing! I love it great lows, great highs, great Mids! Very well put together! I'd recommend any Carvin cab to anyone!"
Jeff S. Texas
"Got the BR410-4C to compliment my BX500 amp. This cab thumps!"
Ray Lavigne New Hampshire
"I just got this bottom last week, the 4 ohm at 800 WT model. It has a nice punchy CLEAR tone, very full range for a bass bottom! I push it with a Markbass Tube800 head (800WTS at 4 ohms) so it's a perfect marrage and I've honestly never heard the head sound this good before using different bottoms. The rig makes both my Carvin LB basses sound amazing. I also play a Roland Juno synth through it and because of the wide range of tone it works great as a keyboard bottom too. My only regret is my head doesn't say CARVIN.......... Next time!"
Buy Now CARVIN BR410N-4 4X10"Bass Cabinet 1200W Neodimio 4 ohm at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: Ex-Demo. Slightly worn product tested or played by endorsing artists. 12 months warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
We welcome trade-ins for this product, however, the value of the trade-in shall not exceed the 50% of the value of this product. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to submit your proposal with the pictures of the product you would like to trade.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.