The X100B series tube amps were a mainstay on many arena stages and MTV videos throughout the 1980's. Artists such as Frank Zappa, Craig Chaquico with Jefferson Starship, Warrant, Warren Cuccurullo with Missing Persons, and Steve Vai all played X100B amps. Frank Zappa raved about the Clean channel on this amp. Steve Vai recorded a song called "Blue Powder" (available on his first solo release Flexable) featuring the X100B. The release of Series IV includes a master volume switchable to boost mode and a 4 button optional footswitch with LED indicators (Channel, Effects, Reverb, Boost). As a tribute to the original X100B amps, the new Series IV is badged with the vintage Carvin logo
Dual channels: Clean & Lead
- Master volume with switchable boost
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Reverb controls
- 5 band graphic EQ assignable to clean or lead channel
- 25/50/100W output switch
- Bias switch for 5881, 6L6GCï¿½s or EL34 power tubes (supplied with EL34)
- Cabinet voiced XLR balanced output
- Foot switchable Effects Loop
- Made in San Diego, California
Buy Now CARVIN X100B 100W 2 CHANNEL HEAD 100 WATTS at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.