DB Moving one UHF Diversity Wireless Microphone System
Features DB Moving one
Moving one combines the best of analog tradition with the contribution of digital technology.
It provides a more noise-free and interference-free audio signal in any situation.
Digital Code Squelch Technology
In addition to the audio data, the system handles further telemetry information, like system on/off and charge level of transmitter battery.
Main advantages of Digital Code Squelch technology:
- Squelch adjustments are no longer necessary
- It prevents any interference to enter the receiver when transmitter is turned off
- It allows the use of more than 8 wireless microphones simultaneously for each band
Improved Diversity Technology
- Diversity system with digital-assisted antenna selection and monolithic-chip switch circuitry
- This technology guarantees a virtually inaudible switching between the two antennas
Automatic free-frequency research
- The system automatically searches for free frequencies and, in case of disturbed channels, a LED flashes indicating the presence of interference
- The selected frequency of the receiver is then sent to the transmitter via infrared with a simple operation
Infrared Rx/Tx setup communication system
- Once you set the operating frequencies on the receiver, you can automatically setup the transmitter through the on-board infrared communication system, avoiding boring manual procedures
Compliance with international standards
- Moving-one complies with European and American/Canadian standards
5 frequency bands (518 865 MHz) available
25 MHz wide bands with 80 channels (10 groups x 8 channels)
Diversity system with automatic free-frequency research
Up to 8 channels per band can run simultaneously without interference
It is possible to increase the number of channels by using multiple bands
Digital Code Squelch for extremely quiet power on/off operation and no squelch adjustments needed
90m receiving distance (in absence of interference and as the crow flies)
30Hz - 19kHz [+/- 2dB] frequency response
110dB S/N ratio [A-weighted]
Moving one HT
- Moving one receiver
- Handheld transmitter
- External power adapter and 2x 1,5V AA type batteries
Buy Now DB Moving one UHF Diversity Wireless Microphone System at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.