- Vactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in
high-end studio compressors for smooth attack and decay
characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylene
capacitors,1% metal film resistors and a pro audio grade
opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times
what the industry norm uses).
- Post-compressor 'tilt' EQ provides a very musical
tailoring of frequency response - seamlessly transition
from a darker jazz voicing to a brighter jangle,
with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
- Double filtering stage in side chain to eliminate
low frequency modulation while preserving fast
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved
- Bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth
- True bypass signal path.
- Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC
adapter operation, can be powered from
9 to 24 V negative tip.
Buy Now Diamond CPR-1 Compressor at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.