At the heart of the new Diamond Tremolo is a 100% analog signal path utilizing an optoisolator like vintage tube amplifiers of the 60's. The analog signal path is combined with a microprocessor controller to provide a host of cool features including:
- tap tempo and footswitchable double speed mode
- user selectable waveforms (sharkfin, sinewave, square wave and 'chop')
- timing accents (3/4, 6/8, 2/4 and 4/4)
- rhythmic trem mode
- 'Chaotic' mode - random speeds with any waveform!
- TapView (TM) feature allows the player to visually see the tempo and tap speed while tapping a new setting.
It's important to note that at no point is your instrument signal converted to digital! Everything you hear is completely analog. Vintage sounds, modern flexibility.
Buy Now Diamond TRM-1 Tremolo at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.