DW Drum Workshop
It is more common than ever to see a rack tom mounted in a standard snare basket. The idea has been around for years and with the growing popularity of vintage drums, its even more prevalent today. Thats the reason we now offer the DW 9000 Series tom/snare stand. The beefy 9399 specializes in securely cradling rack toms by offering increased isolation and resonance via specially-designed Neoprene® pads. These soft pads act as a cushion between the baskets crutch tips and the drums counter hoop, while gripping tightly for stable, solid play. The stand also
offers a patented removable, offset basket for easy positioning and quick snare changes. The larger footprint is courtesy of a Mega-Tripod™ base that gives the 9399 the largest footprint of any DW snare stand. The result is a heavy-duty, road-worthy stand that gently supports rack toms and snare drums like never before. Read More »
[1" upper tube] [1 1/4" base tube]
Accomodates drum diameters 10"-16"
Lowest setting is 17" from the ground to the bottom snare basket tip, 26" highest
- Neoprene® pads increase isolation and resonance.
-The Mega-Tripod™ base gives the 9399 the largest footprint of any DW snare stand.
- The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock™.
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Buy Now DW DRUMS 9399 Tom/Snare Stand at Musicarte Musical Instruments