2-Way Active Bi-amplified speaker
Simplicity is the core of the project for this loudspeaker enclosure with its unique and innovative design. Flexible, rapid and safe assembling in fixed and mobile installations thanks to the 6 fly points included in the cabinet shape and to the very low weight. Ideal for use as main system for music performances, theatre, P.A, or as a stage monitor, W440A is an exceptionally accurate, highly versatile system, providing a rich and broad range of sound experiences in the most diverse situations.
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image
- 128 dB max SPL.
- 2 class-AB Mosfet amplifiers delivering a total output power of 400 W (LF 300 W, HF 100 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 2500 Hz).
- 12" high efficiency woofer, with lightweight neodymium magnet assembly and 2.5" voice coil.
- 1" compression driver with 2" voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn.
- Balanced input switchable to accept both line and microphone levels, enabling the W440A to be used as a stand-alone amplification system.
- 3-band equalizer. It allows to adjust the frequency response to the various applications, resulting in increased versatility.
- Robust, lightweight and compact cabinet, made from HD polyethylene by rotational molding and equipped with two side handles for easy carry and set-up and with a stand adapter.
- Unique and innovative design which includes 6 sturdy fly points (patented) completely integrated in the cabinet and designed to hang or angle the speaker in the air as required, using any type of hook available on the market.
- The cabinet's shape allows for both vertical and horizontal installation (for use as stage monitor).
- Ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.
- Voice reinforcement system
- Stage monitor
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Night clubs
- Conference centers, presentations
- Houses of worship
- Small to medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement systems
- Fill-in and side-fills in larger PA systems.
MONTARBO W440A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Enclosure 2-way bass-reflex
Frequency response 45 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1W,1m) 100 dB dB SPL @ 1W/1m on axis
Max SPL 128 dB
Components (custom) 12" neodymium magnet high efficiency woofer 1" horn loaded compression driver (90°H x 70°V)
Electronic crossover 2500Hz / 24dB Oct. (Linkwitz-Riley)
Construction High density polyethylene 6 fly points included in the cabinet shape Steel protection grille Side handles Stand adapter.
Amplifier 2 MosFet, class AB, amps controlled by 2 independent active, dynamic processors
Max. output power 300 + 100 W (8 ohms / 0,1% THD) Bass: 300 W Mid/High: 100 W
Connections 1 balanced Neutrik Combo® input 1 balanced XLR output (link)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 40 x 65 x 35.5 cm
Weight 18.5 kg
Buy Now MONTARBO W440A CASSA AMPLIFICATA 400W 12" Speaker at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.