Easy and guaranteed payments via our secure bank gateways. You may also pay with Paypal Express!
MOOG MF-103 STAGE PHASER MOOGERFOOGER
The MF-103 12-stage phaser is a direct descendant of the original Moog modular synthesizers, yet can be used with any instrument level to line level signal. It contains two compete modular functions: a 6 or 12-stage phaser with resonance control, and wide range LFO with amount control.
The 12-Stage Phaser's control parameters are Sweep frequency, Resonance, LFO Rate and LFO Amount. All of these parameters can be controlled by the great feeling knobs that beg to be tweaked as well as expression pedals or external control voltages. Panel switches select ranrge of LFO Rate
and 6 or 12 stage phasing. 1/4" jacks are provided for audio input and outputs, pedal/control inputs, LFO out and auxiliary sweep input for bi-phase effects. The heavy-duty yet smooth-acting bypass switch allows tabletop or floor use.
A phaser is a type of comb filter, so called because its frequency response has several dips and peaks, like the teeth of a comb. As the phaser response sweeps back and forth across the frequency spectrum, the harmonics of the audio input signal are alternately increased and decreased. This produces the classic phaser "whooshing" sound.
Phasing is one of the best ways to impart motion to a track and to make sounds come alive. With the MF-103 Phaser you can get swirling, shimmering, vibrating effects; fill up a whole stage from one sound source; even create brand new sonic textures.
The MF-103 produces two comb-filter responses. They are called 6-Stage and 12-Stage, because of the number of phase-shifting circuits that are used internally. The 6-Stage mode has three dips in its frequency response, while the 12-Stage mode has six dips. These two modes have distinctly different sound qualities. In addition, the MF-103 features a variable feedback circuit which increases the resonance, or depth of the phaser sound.
MF-103 12 Stage Phaser
* RATE rotary control, which varies LFO's frequency over a 250:1 range.
* AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount by which the LFO output varies the phaser sweep.
* SWEEP rotary control, which moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range.
* RESONANCE rotary control, which adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response.
* DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser.
* OUTPUT LEVEL rotary control, which balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal.
* LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low LFO range (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz).
* LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
* LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate.
* BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed.
* ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'
Jack Panel Features
* AUDIO IN 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm. Input impedance is one megohm.
* AUDIO OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
* AUX OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
* RATE, AMOUNT, SWEEP, RESONANCE, all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
* SWEEP IN - provides a means of applying an external +/- 2.5 volt control signal to the second 6-section phasing circuit, in place of the LFO. Input impedance is 50,000 ohms.
* LFO OUT 1/4" phone jack - delivers the LFO waveform (triangular wave; +/- 2.8 volts) for use by other voltage-controlled devices. Output imedance is 600 ohms.
* +9V POWER INPUT jack - accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
* CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides -- classic analog appearance.
* DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
* NET WEIGHT: 2 lb.
* SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
Buy Now MOOG MF-103 STAGE PHASER MOOGERFOOGER at Musicarte Musical Instruments
We're a real shop with more than 1000 square meters of exhibition space,, more than 7000 available products, online store and assistance 24/7, for a total of more than 20,000 items.!
Musicarte Store is an online musical instruments shop. New and used musical instruments at the best price. Guitars, Amplifiers, Drums, Keyboards, DJ Equipment, Home Recording, Print Music, Audio Gear, Lighting. Musicarte is a real shop too, with more than 1000 squared meters of exhibition space! Everything you need for the musician in you. All our musical instruments are ready to be shipped. We ship everywhere in the world, as soon as the order is made, and we deliver within few working days. All our new music gear is under a 3 years warranty, one year more than the italian standars, while ex-demo and used gear have a 2 and 3 years warranty, respectively. Find what you need to make your sound real!
Fender - Ibanez - Gibson - Ableton - ADAM - Professional Audio - AKAI - AKG Acoustics - Allen & Heath - Apple - Aquarian - Aquila ART - Artesia - Artnovion - Arturia - Audio Technica
Different payment methods:
Buy online with PayPal and PayPal Express, Credit Card or Bank Transfer, Musicarte offers an insured shipping service, too. Do you live here in Italy? Then you can pay in cash on delivery too! And if you are nearby and you want to visit us, why don't you place your order online and then you pick it up at our store? You'll like it for sure!