The sound of David Gilmour. The Pete Cornish P-2 is inspired by the classic Muff sounds of the old Electro Harmonix.
Simple and intuitive with VOLUME - TONE - GAIN controls.
It offers extremely fat, smooth and harmonious distortion tones, ranging from a relatively soft crunch to a high gain sustain. The pedal is also extraordinarily sensitive to the touch of the hand.
100% hand made in UK only with high level components. Powered by 9v with external transformer or 9v battery.
The DELUXE series celebrates Pete Cornish's 40-year career and each pedal is hand-signed.
Tech specs for Pete Cornish P-2 Deluxe Series
- RFI rejecting input and bypass buffer.
- Each unit is hand built, wired and tested by Pete, Lynda and Mingus Cornish.
- Housed in a Rugged Die-cast box with lined control knobs.
- Heavy Duty Custom made all-metal footswitch with large cap and protection ring plus Hi-Brite LED.
- Easy battery replacement via a removable Ê»drawerÊ¼.
©Pete Cornish™ Partnership 2017
Buy Now Pete Cornish P-2 Deluxe Series at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Codice Prodotto (sku): 0123999