Easy and guaranteed payments via our secure bank gateways. You may also pay with Paypal Express!
PETE CORNISH TB-83
This is the original Pete Cornish Treble Boost designed and built by him from the early 1970s and still in production. This is the original version supplied to Brian May and can be heard on all Queen recordings. Pete is still using the same artwork for the circuit board and identical components are sourced from the original suppliers. Each pedal is individually hand made by Pete and Lynda Cornish from the etching of the circuit board through to the testing of the finished unit. No other person is involved in the production.
PETE CORNISH TB-83™ Technical Info:
The TB-83™ was originally designed to be the interface between Burns Tri-Sonic pickups and the Normal input on vintage (pre Treble Boost) Vox AC30 amplifiers.
2) Each TB-83 is individually numbered, signed and dated internally which provides full traceability and history.
3) Due to the modular design of the TB-83™ all parts are replaceable if they become damaged. Please contact us if you wish to purchase replacement parts.
4) The active circuitry is potted in semi-flexible resin as vital protection: a) against environmental conditions which can cause unwanted changes to the electronic circuitry and b) to eliminate the possibility of microphonic feedback that can occur when high gain devices are used in close proximity to amplifiers at full volume. Glass fibre PCBs are prone to resonant vibrations and our use of dense potting material increases the mass of the circuit board to place any possible resonances outside the audio frequency spectrum.
5) The maximum output of the TB-83™ is +10dBm and the measured output noise with a 10Kohms source impedance is -82dBm giving a signal to noise ratio of 92dB.
6) Battery life: current consumption is low (approximately 540µA) and the supplied Duracell Procell MN1604 should last up to 500 hours before noticeable loss of signal occurs. When it is apparent that the battery requires replacement remove the four Pozidrive #2 screws from the base plate, unclip the battery (noting carefully how the battery is located in the case) and fit the new one. Take care not to trap the battery wires under the base plate when it is reinstalled.
Buy Now PETE CORNISH TB-83 at Musicarte Musical Instruments
We're a real shop with more than 1000 square meters of exhibition space,, more than 7000 available products, online store and assistance 24/7, for a total of more than 20,000 items.!
Musicarte Store is an online musical instruments shop. New and used musical instruments at the best price. Guitars, Amplifiers, Drums, Keyboards, DJ Equipment, Home Recording, Print Music, Audio Gear, Lighting. Musicarte is a real shop too, with more than 1000 squared meters of exhibition space! Everything you need for the musician in you. All our musical instruments are ready to be shipped. We ship everywhere in the world, as soon as the order is made, and we deliver within few working days. All our new music gear is under a 3 years warranty, one year more than the italian standars, while ex-demo and used gear have a 2 and 3 years warranty, respectively. Find what you need to make your sound real!
Fender - Ibanez - Gibson - Ableton - ADAM - Professional Audio - AKAI - AKG Acoustics - Allen & Heath - Apple - Aquarian - Aquila ART - Artesia - Artnovion - Arturia - Audio Technica
Different payment methods:
Buy online with PayPal and PayPal Express, Credit Card or Bank Transfer, Musicarte offers an insured shipping service, too. Do you live here in Italy? Then you can pay in cash on delivery too! And if you are nearby and you want to visit us, why don't you place your order online and then you pick it up at our store? You'll like it for sure!