The Core Floyd Custom 24 is equipped with the time-tested Floyd Rose Original tremolo system and PRSs \m/ (metal) pickups (uncovered). The Floyd Rose Original tremolo and locking nut tuning system, is a double-locking design precision-made from high quality steel, allows players to lock the guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge which keeps the guitar in tune even during the heaviest dive-bombing sessions.
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since.
Pickup Switching Positions:
- One: Bridge humbucker
- Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Five: Neck humbucker
"FLOYD" CUSTOM 24 MODEL Specifications:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Flame 10th Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Headstock Inlay Ebony Veneer with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge Floyd Rose "Original" Tremolo & Locking Nut
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover "Custom"
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup Uncovered \m/ Treble
- Bass Pickup Uncovered \m/ Bass
- Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
Buy Now PRS PAUL REED SMITH Custom 24 Floyd T10 Tr5WB Fire Red Burst \m/ at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Codice Prodotto (sku): 0121811