Easy voice transformation with vocoder, lo-fi effects, and synths you can sing
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live has been a challengeuntil now. With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. On top of that, the VT-3 looks great and works seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series.
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Buy Now ROLAND AIRA VT3 VT-3 Voice Transformer at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
We welcome trade-ins for this product, however, the value of the trade-in shall not exceed the 50% of the value of this product. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to submit your proposal with the pictures of the product you would like to trade.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.