SAKAE Trilogy Mint Oyster Pearl Acoustic Drum 3pcs
SAKAE Trilogy Mint Oyster Pearl 3pcs Acoustic Drum Specs:
- Series Trilogy
- Drums three layers (outer layer maple, intermediate layer and inner layer poplar maple) with grommets maple North American four-layer on the base and top
- Made in Japan
- Eizo Nakata, president Sakae Drums introduced the series Trilogy saying "We used drums in three layers to achieve a sound that distinguish the brand Sakae, still keeping a strong tie with the classic vintage sound that we liked so much in recent years"
- Bearing edge: 60 degrees rounded corner
- Drums perfectly round, made in Osaka, Japan
- Airboxes larger (15mm) to have a richer sound by emphasizing the low frequencies
- Blocks heavier to concentrate the vibration and the sound transmission on the edge of the stems
- Perfect sound insulation of all the stems through the clamping system Sakae
- Looking for bass drum: maple matched (9 layers / 8mm)
- Looking for: 1.6mm Righty Halo rims (with bending angle outward) that allow greater expression of the harmonics generating open sound, suitable for any musical genre
Chest 16 "x22" (layers 3/20 rods)
Tom 8 "x12" (layers 3/12 rods)
Floor 16 "x16" (layers 3/16 rods)
Arm and clamp TT
- Finish hardware: chrome
- Color: mint pearl oyster
- Glossy finish.
Buy Now SAKAE Trilogy Mint Oyster Pearl Acoustic Drum 3pcs at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
We welcome trade-ins for this product, however, the value of the trade-in shall not exceed the 50% of the value of this product. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to submit your proposal with the pictures of the product you would like to trade.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.