Designed and engineered to provide outstanding performance wherever accurate equalization is required, the E31i can be a valuable addition to live sound and monitor systems, personal and project recording and commercial installations. The E31i has been recently upgraded with new features such as Constant-Q circuitry, which reduces interaction between controls and maintains a constant bandwidth, a High-pass filter, Cut-only switch and Range switch for more precise control. Low noise circuitry and an efficient parallel circuit design combine with special gyrator circuitry for unmatched audio quality and quiet performance.
SAMSON E31i Features:
- Single channel 1/3 octave 31-band graphic EQ in one rack space *+/-15 dB of gain per band for maximum control
- Constant Q circuitry maintains constant bandwidth when boosting and cutting signals and minimizes interaction between controls
- Hi Pass filter (18 dB per octave, corner frequency 80 Hz)
- Cut only switch (0 dB to -12 dB or 0 dB to -24 dB with range switch activated)
- Range switch (+6 dB to -6 dB or +12 dB to -12 dB)
- Peak indicator LEDs for each channel light 6 dB before clipping
- Master fader provides up to 6 dB of gain w/ center detent at 0 dB
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
- Low noise ICs enable quiet performance
- Automatic hardwired bypass on loss of power
- Internal power supply improves audio quality and eliminates need for AC adapters
- Relay-controlled power-up circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Hardwired bypass switch with 2-color LED indicator
Buy Now SAMSON E31i 31-Band Graphic EQ at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: USED. Used product, condition checked by Musicarte, 12 months warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.