A Mini Jumbo Made in Japan that has nothing to envy to the emblazoned American acoustic guitars!
The Takamine P7NC, 6-string acoustic guitar with body type NEX (mini jumbo style) electrified cutaway has a noticeably improved sounding thanks to the "Asymmetrical neck" system which provides a handle with an asymmetrical "C" profile, thus able to accommodate with more naturalness inside the hand reducing the distance that the wrist must fill when the thumb is moved towards the first rope.
The top is in solid spruce, the bands and the bottom are in solid rosewood, the handle in mahogany.
The nut and crosspiece of the P7NC are in bone, with the latter separated into two independent sections ("Split saddle" system) for a better intonation of the instrument.
Takamine P7NC uses the dual source CTP-3 Cool Tube amplification system, with piezo that works independently on each string, and is sold with the Takamine GC-500 hard case.
TAKAMINE P7NC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pro 7 Series
- Scale length: 644mm
- Top: solid spruce
- Bottom: solid rosewood
- Bands: solid rosewood
- Handle: mahogany
- Bridge: ebony
- Keyboard: ebony
- Capotasto: bone 45mm
- Traversino: bone
- Better tuning thanks to the "Split saddle" system which provides a cross-piece divided into two independent parts
- Binding in maple
- Abalone rosette
- Dots "snowflake" in abalone
- Mechanics: golden die-cast
- Color: natural
- Glossy finish
- Electrification: Dual source CTP-3 Cool Tube
- Equalizer 3 Bands + Volume + Switch Cool Tube Stanby + Cool Tube + Mid Freq + Notch + Switch cut frequencies -6dB / -12dB + Aux PU + Tuner
- "Palathetic pick-up" consisting of an independent electric piezo for each string
- Endpin jack secured with three sturdy screws
- Takamine GC-500 hard case included
- Made in Japan
Buy Now TAKAMINE P7NC Nex Ctw Elet Pro 7 Series at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Codice Prodotto (sku): 0113006