VORTEX KONNEKT Straight/Angled Jack Cable 3 meters
KONNEKT is the assembled cable series for exigent musicians,designed and manufactured with the exclusive use of high quality materials and innovative production methods.
VORTEX KONNEKT KK300 Features:
- Use of O.F.C. red copper made with heat-treatment in controlled atmosphere
- Preheat soldering method which guarantees a perfect connection between the cable and the connectors
- High electrical insulation PVC jacket
- All our instrument cables have an additional shielding made of semi-conductive graphite layer, which is the perfect protection against the inductive currents.
- High shielding coverage, which grants the cable high quality standards and top-level resistance to the mechanical solicitations repeated over the time.
- Extra flexible external jacket made with the addition of silicon, which makes the cable durable and smooth to the touch.
- Signal direction towards the amplifier showed by arrows.
- KONNEKT series guarantees noiseless sound performances and lack of signal distortion over the time
- All cables are manufactured according to the Directive 2002/95/EC - RoHS compliance
Buy Now VORTEX KONNEKT Straight/Angled Jack Cable 3 meters at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.