XVIVE O1 TUBE SQUASHER THOMAS BLUG OVERDRIVE PEDAL
1: FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically
emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp.
The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
2: The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
3: An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
4: It is a low to medium gain overdrive .
* TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
* LEVEL - controls overall volume of effect
* DRIVE - controls amount of overdrive
* LO CUT - 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full
range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
* Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED on indicator)
* Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squashers INPUT jack and run
another cable from the Tube Squashers OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
* Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 oclock.
* Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect
or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise
for a darker sound.
* Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion
and counterclockwise to decrease it.
Buy Now XVIVE O1 TUBE SQUASHER THOMAS BLUG OVERDRIVE PEDAL at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.
Estimated Shipping Time
Shipping outside Italy may take from 2 to 5 working days.