XVIVE T1 GOLDEN BROWNIE THOMAS BLUG OVERDRIVE PEDAL
The Golden Brownie is like a vintage Marshall JCM 800 ® in a box. If
you want high gain hard rock 80 tones then this is the pedal for
you. The Golden Brownie features an easy to control gain function. It
has an unbelievable (over) Drive range and is perfect for head-on
heavy grind applications. The Pres (presence) knob adds versatile
tweaking ability that transforms any amp into a fire breathing
hellhound! The Tone knob is all about the blues and soul. Turned down,
it is time to rock and turned up it is time to sing some blues.
* TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
* VOLUME - controls overall volume of effect
* DRIVE- controls amount of gain
* PRES - takes a sharp distortion and gives it some extra room
* Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED on indicator)
* Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squashers INPUT jack and run
another cable from the Tube Squashers OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
* Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 oclock.
* Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the
effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for
a darker sound.
* Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and
counterclockwise to decrease it.
Buy Now XVIVE T1 GOLDEN BROWNIE THOMAS BLUG OVERDRIVE PEDAL at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.