Yamaha DXR12 is a compact speaker system and active part of the speaker series DXR. Designed in collaboration with NEXO, a world leader in sound reinforcement, the DXR series draws on decades of experience in the field. The DXR12 Yamaha builds on the success of the acclaimed DSR Series by combining the latest technologies with advanced digital acoustic sound to offer unprecedented performance in a compact and lightweight. The DXR12 has a low frequency driver 12 ', and a driver 1,4 "high frequency powered by a class-D amplifier, to provide 1100W of dynamic power. Supervised by Nexo, the DXR12 includes an intelligent 48-bit DSP with a sophisticated multi-band dynamic processing "C-Contour" Crossover FIR-X digital filtering and protection DSP controlled along the entire signal chain. The DXR12 Yamaha also has a handy integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced features Linking option with mono / stereo.
Technical specifications Yamaha DXR 12
· Case Turns 12 "Bi-Amp, 2-Way, Bass Reflex
· Driver LF: 12 "
· HF Driver: 1.4 "high frequency
· Frequency response: 52Hz - 20kHz
· Amplifier: 1100W Class D
· Max SPL: 132dB
· Dispersion: 90 ° x 60 °
· Sophisticated processor multi-band dynamic "D-CONTOUR"
· Crossover Digital FIR-X
· DSP: 48bit
· Protection controlled by DSP along the entire signal chain
· Built-in Mixer 3 Channels
· Linking function with option Stereo / Mono
· Pole-mount front and rear
· System expandable through the addition of subwoofers DXS15
· Dimensions: 362 x H601 x 350 mm
· Weight: 19.3 kg
Buy Now Yamaha Dxr12 1100-watt 1x12-inch 2-way Powered Loudspeaker at Musicarte Musical Instruments
Product Condition & Warranty
condition: NEW. Original product with 3 years of warranty.
Shipping Cost Outside Italy
Shipping costs for orders outside Italy are calculated by our shipping company, you will be able to view this costs in our checkout page, before completing your order.