Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
To celebrate Audio-Technicas 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AT4050URUSHI Anniversary Microphone with hand-painted red Japanese maple leaves in urushi lacquer. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each AT4050URUSHI model. The limited edition offering comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050/LE exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technicas AT4050URUSHI. For performance that legends are made of.
Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Features:
- Special 50th anniversary edition with stunning traditional urushi lacquer finish, hand-painted Japanese maple leaves, etched-on serial number, and carefully crafted wooden carrying case
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Specifications:
ELEMENT: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-18,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
NOISE: 17 dB
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
SWITCHES: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
WEIGHT: 510 g
DIMENSIONS: 188.0 mm long, 53.4 mm maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTORS: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8-27 to 3/8-16 threaded adapter; microphone dust cover; wooden case
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R1
Acquista ora Audio-Technica AT4050 URUSHI Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone presso Musicarte Strumenti Musicali
Condizione del Prodotto e Garanzia
condizione: NUOVO. Prodotto originale con garanzia 3 anni.
Costo di Spedizione in Italia
I costi di spedizione per l'acquisto di questo singolo prodotto sono di 8.00 €