Thick saturated fuzz with amazing amounts of low-end - the Fireburst. To add to its utility, we put in a unique, footswitchable mid-boost eq and pre/post gain circuit that snaps the fuzz into focus and turns the Fireburst into a tightly focused distortion pedal. The fuzz and distortion gain and mid-boost eq circuits are all discrete component, while we use an audiophile grade opamp for an active Baxandall bass/treble control. The bass and treble controls act independently at extended frequency extremes (<150 Hz and > 3 kHz), allowing for some very interesting post-distortion tonal shaping.
Click here for a sample MP3 clip of the Diamond Fireburst with mid-boost off. The guitar used is a Gibson Explorer (bridge), into the fireburst, and out to a Dr. Z Carmen Ghia + 1x12 Mesa recto cab. The sample starts with no effect and then switches to an effect.
See construction details here.
- true bypass signal path.
- footswitchable beween thick liquid fuzz and focused mid-boosted distortion.
- premium audio components, include 2% polypropylene capacitors and 1% metal film resistors.
- all discrete-component distortion and mid-boost circuit.
- active Baxandall bass/treble tone control system with audiophile grade op-amp.
- battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adaptor operation.
Acquista ora DIAMOND FBR-1 FIREBURST presso Musicarte Strumenti Musicali
Condizione del Prodotto e Garanzia
condizione: NUOVO. Prodotto originale con garanzia 3 anni.
Costo di Spedizione in Italia
I costi di spedizione per l'acquisto di questo singolo prodotto sono di 5.00 €