PRESONUS FireStudio MOBILE 10 IN/6 OUT Firewire Recording System
The story The Little Engine That Could tells of a small locomotive that was able to pull a long train over a mountain because it was willing to work hard and thought it could succeed. Successful bands are a lot like that. So is the FireStudio™ Mobile. This little audio-recording machine is ready, willing, and able to work hard and travel anywhere.
The FireStudio Mobile features including six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with our sweet-sounding, high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers.
Add stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, and you have the most inputs of any mobile audio interface. You also get balanced line outputs, an ultra-loud headphone output, and MIDI I/O.
If you need more than ten inputs for certain gigs, you can daisy-chain the FireStudio Mobile with a second FireStudio Mobile, or with any interface in the FireStudio family, for up to 52 inputs and outputs.
The FireStudio Mobile may be small, but it uses top-of-the-line components, including XMAX preamps and high-definition, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters, with 118 dB of dynamic range. In fact it offers the same signal path as our StudioLive-series mixers!
And with PreSonus lauded JetPLL™ jitter-elimination technology, you get the tightest, most reliable digital sync in the industry. As a result, the FireStudio Mobile provides the sonic quality you need to succeed.
Although the FireStudio Mobile comes with an external power supply, it operates perfectly on FireWire bus power and is fully compatible with Apple's Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter. In fact, thanks to an amazing internal switching power supply, its the only interface that delivers true 48V phantom power when bus-powered, and it also supplies a full 30V to the preamps, so your mics always sound their best.
All of this hardware is jammed into a 1/3-rackspace box that is built like a locomotive, with a shockproof, reinforced metal chassis; sealed rotary controls; military-grade circuit board; chassis-mounted jacks; and full EMI shielding.
Toss the FireStudio Mobile in your laptop bag and go; it will be ready when you are.
But the story doesnt end with hardware. The interfaces internal ten-input software mixer/router allows you to create three cue mixes with zero latency. You can set up cue mixes in our Universal Control software.
So if you need a tough, versatile, expandable, professional recording interface that can travel far and deliver the goods every time, get the Little Interface That Can: the FireStudio Mobile.
- 8 analog input channels, including mic, line, and instrument inputs
- 2 front-panel combo XLR/¼ mic/instrument inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 6 balanced ¼ line-level inputs
- 2 balanced ¼ main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼ headphone output with volume control
- S/PDIF in/out
- MIDI In/Out
- 2 FireWire 400 ports
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Individual channel-trim controls with -30 dBV to +50 dBV line/-10 to +70 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Main-output level control
- 3-segment, fast-acting LED input metering
- Power/Sync LED (indicates unit is synced to word clock)
- Daisy-chain multiple FireStudio-family products to create a large, custom system
- 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- High-definition A/D/A converters (+118 dBu dynamic range)
- JetPLL™ Jitter Elimination Technology (improved stereo imaging and clarity)
- Zero-latency monitoring via 18x3 DSP matrix mixer/router
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Windows 7
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Windows XP), Windows Audio Session API (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
PRESONUS FireStudio MOBILE Specifications:
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Road-rugged construction with shockproof, reinforced metal chassis, sealed rotary controls, military-grade circuit board, chassis-mounted input/output sockets, and full EMI shielding
- Powered via FireWire bus or included 12 VDC external power supply
- Weighs just 4.5 lbs/2 kg
Acquista ora PRESONUS FireStudio MOBILE 10 IN/6 OUT Firewire Recording System presso Musicarte Strumenti Musicali
Condizione del Prodotto e Garanzia
condizione: Ex-Demo. Prodotto esposto in fiere, usato per dimostrazioni da endorser, con garanzia 24 mesi.
Costo di Spedizione in Italia
I costi di spedizione per l'acquisto di questo singolo prodotto sono di 8.00 €
Ubicazione del Prodotto e Tempo di Spedizione Stimato
Questo prodotto ha "Disponibilità immediata", si trova nel magazzino centrale di Musicarte ed è pronto per la spedizione, viene consegnato in 24-48h dal momento dell'ordine.